Discover Gran Canaria
Welcome to Gran Canaria! Endless summer awaits you with its almost 60 kilometres of golden sand and paradisiacal landscapes.
This magical corner in the middle of the Atlantic is like a small continent, full of surprises that will turn every day into an unforgettable adventure.
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, the capital of the island, is situated in the north-eastern corner of the island and can be summed up in a visit to four distinct areas: Vegueta, Triana, Ciudad Jardín – Alcaravaneras and the area of Las Canteras Beach, one of the most famous urban beaches in Europe. Its emblematic bar acts as a natural breakwater and offers multiple areas full of marine life, ideal for snorkeling. A walk of more than 2 kilometers from La Isleta to La Cicer, the most popular surfing area.
The popular district of Vegueta is made up of the city’s most emblematic buildings and the main museums. The center is dominated by the Cathedral of Santa Ana, whose construction began in the 16th century. In the Triana neighborhood, the main protagonist is the commercial Calle de Triana, which brings together a group of buildings of great historical and artistic value.
The island of Gran Canaria is a mini-continent in itself, we highlight different places with a unique charm and recommendable tourist stops such as:
- Roque Nublo. A natural monument very close to the sky, emblem of the island, with impressive views and a lunar landscape that you will always remember.
- Tejeda. Situated on the island’s peaks, and listed as one of the most beautiful villages in Spain, springtime brings a universe of colors to bloom in Tejeda.
- Maspalomas Dunes. Good weather all year round, a kilometer-long beach, a thousand leisure options. Maspalomas is also one of Europe’s favorite LGBTQI+ destinations. The Maspalomas Dunes are a must-see. A Protected Nature Reserve, a magical place to enjoy the sunset.
- Teror. Located in the heart of the island, in this village you will find cobbled streets, hanging balconies and a basilica dating from the 18th century, declared an Asset of Cultural Interest. A place of great symbolic value where the Virgen del Pino, patron saint of the island, reigns supreme.
- Agaete. A small fishing village where you can forget about any problems. Visit its natural swimming pools and watch the sunset in Puerto de las Nieves next to the huge cliff with the dragon’s tail as a backdrop.
- Puerto de Mogán. A picturesque coastal port, with white houses and bougainvillea. It is known as the “little Venice of the Canary Islands” because of the canals and bridges that run through it, threaded with restaurants with terraces and cafés.
- Guayadeque Ravine. A ravine more than 10 km long, it is characterized by its large vegetation and natural caves that have been adapted and now house restaurants and accommodation.
Gran Canaria is a place that will awaken all your senses, offering a fascinating contrast. From hiking and climbing in its mountains, to exciting water sports on its coastline, to activities that awaken your inner child, Gran Canaria is a place that will awaken all your senses.
The strategic location of all these complexes allows you to combine relaxation and fun to perfection. They are all within walking distance of the beach and close to the main entertainment attractions of Playa del Inglés.
Depending on what you are looking for in your stay, our team can give you some ideas that will be useful to start your adventure in the Canary Islands, so don’t wait any longer to discover this corner of paradise!
Make your reservation directly on our website, with the best conditions and guarantees.